"""A Dog Plea for adoption"""
Please read before you are in the process of adopting a new dog.
Think that you are going to take a great responsibility, adopting a dog is saving a life and give him/her an happy environment that your loyal companion deserve.
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separations from you will be very painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me - it is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long, and lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I HAVE ONLY YOU!
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll NEVER forget it.
7. Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that easily crush the bones in your hand, but I chose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I’ve been out in the sun too long, or my heart may getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get Old. You, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, “I can’t bear to watch it” or, “ Let it happen in my absence” Everything is easier for Me if YOU are there. Remember, I love you.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
! Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies !
By Gene Hill